Terms and Conditions:
- All prepaid monies are governed by a heter iska, which is on file.
- At this time we only offer monthly auto-renewal subscriptions (The printing of post-Yom Tov issues is dependent on the calendar and is decided upon at the discretion of the Circle staff).
- All magazines delivered by courier (not mail) in the NY/NJ area are generally delivered by Tuesday 9 a.m.
- If the magazine has not arrived at the above time, Subscriber is responsible to call into our automated line listed in the magazine before 2 p.m. on Thursday to request that the magazine be redelivered before Shabbos.
- The Circle is not responsible to credit Subscriber for any missed delivery if not notified by 2 p.m. on Thursday. If the customer notifies The Circle of a missed redelivery, The Circle can extend the subscription for an additional week or mail the magazine to the subscriber.
- Please allow up to 14 days for magazines delivered by USPS, as legal holidays or other instances often delay the mail.
- Home deliveries delivered by courier out of the NY/NJ area should arrive before Shabbos.
- If the magazine has not arrived at the above time, the Subscriber is responsible to call into our automated line listed in the magazine by the following Monday to request that the magazine be redelivered.
- The Circle is not responsible to credit the Subscriber for any missed delivery if not notified by the above time.
- Please note that it may take up to two weeks from the time of subscribing until your first magazine is sent. (There may be a lapse in subscriptions that are not renewed within two weeks prior to ending.)
- The Circle is not responsible for overlapped subscriptions or other errors made by a subscriber on our website.
- A canceled subscription will incur a $6 charge for every magazine that has been delivered or is already scheduled for delivery.
- Terms and conditions may be changed or added at any time, with or without prior notification